Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling safety light. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of bar sizes. Five output modes offer up to 15 lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides up to 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Front can run for up to 20 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 15 - Weight: 22g - Max Runtime: 22 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
The Fusion Drive 500+ is a feature-packed visibility solution. With its impressive 500-lumen output and a maximum runtime of 35 hours, this light ensures exceptional visibility and reliability. This light offers six output modes, including highly disruptive Daytime Flash ensuring maximum visibility during daylight hours, and the intelligent Power Indicator displays battery runtime. The CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins guarantees durability and efficient heat dissipation, the fresh optical design enhances light dispersion, and the optional GoPro mount allows for versatile mounting options. With waterproof USB-C charging(cable not included), compatibility with the Infinite Light Power Pack+, and rigorous IPX7 waterproofing testing, this light is ready to accompany you on any adventure. - Max 500 lumens / 35-hour max runtime - Max 500 lumens / 35-hour max runtime - Waterproof USB-C charging port with charge indicator - Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern - CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins - Engineered Optical Design - GoPro mount available separately - Infinite Light Power Pack+ Compatible for extended run times - Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards - 1400 mAh battery capacity
Experience unparalleled illumination and versatility with the Lite Drive 1200+ Front. With eight LEDs, this light has a maximum output of 1,200 lumens and an impressive 60-hour max runtime, providing the best beam pattern for optimal visibility in even the most challenging conditions. Its waterproof USB-C 2A+ fast charging capability allows for convenient recharging(cable not included), while the CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins ensures durability and efficient heat dissipation. The fresh optical design and the MOR(Maximum Optical Reflection) lens optimize light dispersion for enhanced visibility. With the optional GoPro mount and compatibility with the Infinite Light Power Pack+, this front light offers versatile mounting options and extended battery life. Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards, it is built to withstand various weather conditions. Choose from seven different output modes, from the attention-grabbing Daytime Flash Mode to the long-lasting 60-hour runtime Femto Mode, to suit your lighting needs. Illuminate your rides with confidence using the Lite Drive 1200+ Front. - Max 1,200 lumens / 60-hour max runtime - Max 1,200 lumens / 60-hour max runtime - Waterproof USB-C 2A fast charging - Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern - CNC-machined aluminum construction with cooling fins - Engineered Optical Design - Infinite Light Power Pack+ Compatible for extended run times - 3800 mAh battery capacity
The Strip Drive Front is a highly versatile LED cycling light offering up to 400 lumens. It features a lightweight and waterproof design with a durable co-molded lens/body construction. Its unique aero- and round-bar-compatible backside can mount to many odd shapes and sizes. It has an enhanced lens with built-in side visibility and five high-output LEDs. An integrated, cable-free USB stick makes charging simple, and the Strip Drive Front can run for up to 21.5 hours on a single charge. Specs - Max Lumens: 400 - Weight: 69g - Max Runtime: 21:30 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
The Plug is a light that harkens back to Knog's roots, using an overmolded soft touch TPU in three fun colors. Kicking out 250 lumens, this light is packed with fresh technology like a low battery indicator, cut-outs in the front light body for improved side visibility, and like all Knog bike lights, it is fully USB rechargeable. Designed to work with all genres of bicycles from commuters to road bikes, the Plug comes with two silicone bands for securing it to handlebars (22-27mm & 27-32mm). The Plug is a light for every-day, for every ride, for everybody. Increased Side Visibility Cutouts in the side of the Plug design result in improved side visibility. Given the fact that 78% of accidents happen with cars not seeing bikes at intersections, any additional visibility from the side can only be a good thing. USB Rechargeable As with all of Knog's bike lights the Plug is 100% rechargeable. Recharging is achieved via the micro USB port conveniently located behind the large rear button. Using a micro USB cable (not supplied) you can simply recharge off any USB port. Easy One Button Operation A large, soft-touch button ensures easy operation of the Plug. The Plug's oversized button allows the user to turn the light on and off with ease, even when wearing gloves. Low Battery Indicator Don't be caught out with an uncharged bike light again. With the Plug's clever side visibility window doubling up as a low battery indicator, you'll know when exactly when your light needs recharging. - Dimensions: H: 43mm x W: 33mm x L: 75mm - Weight: 65g - Charge Time: 2.5 hours - Lumens: 250
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
Page 1 of 5 Next page