KTV Drive Pro+ Alert Rear incorporates innovative Alert technology, which intelligently adjusts its outputs to signal deceleration and stopping, effectively communicating your actions to traffic and fellow cyclists. It delivers powerful illumination with a maximum output of 150 lumens and a 20-hour runtime in Femto mode. This light offers six output modes, including highly disruptive Daytime Flash ensuring maximum visibility during daylight hours. It utilizes our Wide-Angle Optics lens design to provide 270° of visibility, durable, rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards. A versatile mounting system attaches to aero or round seatposts, and an integrated USB stick allows convenient cable-free recharging. - Max 150 lumens / 20-hour runtime in Femto mode - Max 150 lumens / 20-hour runtime in Femto mode - Advanced taillight with "Alert" technology - Detects braking and slowing and changes output mode correspondingly - Wide Angle Optics for up to 270° of visibility - Fits most seatpost shapes - Lightweight and durable co-molded design - Integrated USB-stick for cable-free recharging - Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards - 400 mAh battery capacity
The KTV Drive Pro+ Rear is a compact, aero seatpost compatible rear bike light providing up to 150 lumens and six output modes. It offers up to 20 hours of max runtime and a highly disruptive Daytime Flash mode. The light utilizes our Wide-Angle Optics lens design to provide 270° of visibility, durable, rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards, and an integrated USB stick allows convenient cable-free recharging. - Max 150 lumens / 20-hour runtime in Femto mode - Max 150 lumens / 20-hour runtime in Femto mode - Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern - Wide Angle Optics: 270° of visibility - Unique aero and round seatpost compatible design - Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards - Integrated USB-stick for cable-free recharging - 400 mAh battery capacity
The Zecto Drive Max 400+ Rear is a high-visibility light that boasts an incredible 400 lumens of brightness. Its six combined solid and flash output modes offer versatile options for any situation. Its highly disruptive Daytime Flash mode ensures maximum visibility during daylight hours, and the intelligent Power Indicator displays battery runtime and increases side visibility. The light is fitted with a patented 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system, allowing easy attachment to handlebars or loops. It is rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards to withstand even the harshest weather conditions. With a 1300 mAh battery capacity, the Zecto Drive Max 400+ Rear offers a maximum runtime of up to 70 hours in Femto mode. It also boasts waterproof USB-C charging(cable not included), making it easy to keep it charged and ready to go. - Max 400 lumens / 70-hour runtime in Femto mode - Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern - Waterproof USB-C charging port with charge indicator - 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system (Patented) - Multiple mounting options like dog collars or strollers - Six combined solid and flash output modes - Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards - 1300 mAh battery capacity
It sees what you can't. Varia RCT715 rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright tail light makes you more visible to motorists. And Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia mobile app on your paired compatible smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app allows for live video viewing for camera setup, plus video transfer so you can replay footage postride. A selection of operation modes lets you flex camera and tail light features to maximize battery life for longer rides.
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- USB multi-purpose safety light can be used on clothes, helmets, or bikes - 360° bracket allows multiple mounting options for a variety of applications - 25 lumen output through 9 COB chip LEDs - 5 modes offer day and night uses - 4 to 6-hour runtime
Get that roadster night-ready with this fender-mounted taillight. Designed to fit perfectly on any of our Pure City fenders, so you can boost your visibility without cluttering up your ride. - Fits any Pure City Step Through or Classic - 2x AA batteries not included - The integrated cage is both visually pleasing and functional as it protects the light should your ride fall over - 5mm LED with built in reflector housing pulls double duty to help keep you seen and safe
- Super bright, USB rechargeable COB LED rear light - 4 modes including 2 steady brightness levels and 2 flash settings - USB rechargeable design includes charging cable - Compatible with 25.4 to 31.8mm seatposts
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
Page 1 of 4 Next page