- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
The Sunlite Shimano Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano cassettes. Its hardened steel construction will last longer than your cassettes.
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
$11.99 - $13.00
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 25 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver
- Redesigned TPR handles feature improved ergonomics with slimmer profiles, improved tip clearance, full long-leg coverage, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick wrench identification. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure high strength and lasting performance. - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch. Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated wrenches feature a new handle shape with slimmer profiles and full long-leg coverage for enhanced comfort and control, improved tip clearances, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick identification. The set is housed in a custom storage pouch and includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Bladed Spoke Holder is a must for building and truing wheels that feature bladed spokes. It has 4 different size slots to fit a wide variety of bladed (aero) spokes from .08 to 2mm wide. It holds them safely in place to prevent twisting as you turn the nipple to true and tension the wheel.
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
Updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, this combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear and features a long, molded handle in addition to a built in hex shaped driver. - Works on 5- to 12-speed road and mountain bike cassettes and freewheels - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel / Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
This combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending and flexing, with a molded handle for comfort. - 3/32-inch model Works on 5- to 12-speed cassettes and freewheels - 1/8-inch model works on 1/8-inch chains and sprockets - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel/Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
- Slotted construction for securing Aerolite bladed spokes - Helps prevent spoke twisting while wheel building/truing - Red handle for 0.8-1.0mm spokes - Black handle for 1.0-1.3mm spokes
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
An indispensable tool for the serious amateur bike mechanic or smaller bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Bearing Press is designed for installation of bottom brackets or sealed bearings with a minimum I.D. of 10mm. - Package includes 2 handles and a 3/8"-12 threaded rod - Economy Bearing Press, used with separately-purchased bearing adaptors
This 23-piece Wheels Mfg. drift set is used to install 10mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings, using a press with 3/8" diameter rod - Includes open bore and over axle drifts for 6802, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6000, and 6001 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 bearing press handles
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park Tool's Pedal Wrench Crow Foot is used with any 3/8” drive torque wrench to verify pedals are torqued to the correct spec. The TWB-15 is laser cut, heat treated and plated for long life.
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
Face what comes your way, with this well-equipped and portable jersey pocket essential. Upping the ante from the 6-in-1, it comes with the addition of a 2mm Hex key and flat-head screwdriver. With a lightweight aluminium carrier and precision CNC-machined tool bits, this is a versatile, portable roadside multi-tool. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 36mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 84g Eight functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Phillips head: 2 - Flat head: 5 - Torque: 25
SRAM's Hydraulic Hose Cutter is a hand-held cutter for easily, quickly and precisely cutting and sizing your non-braided hydraulic lines.
A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench makes quick work of even the toughest pedals. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and long-lasting performance, and a precision cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning.
- Pad/rotor alignment tool, helps set up pad gap on all Hayes brakes
Page 1 of 1