An aerodynamically honed stem with adjustable length and angle to optimize your position. The rider makes up 80-90% of total aero drag, so refining your position can produce some of the biggest gains of all. Further, the shape of the stem, plus the ability to eliminate headset spacers, allows for cleaner airflow at the front of the bike, producing valuable drag reduction. Created in conjunction with Team Dimension Data, the stem delivers the confident and responsive ride feel demanded by the best riders in the world.
This stem is intended for negative drop only and cannot be flipped or reversed in a positive rise.
- Material: Carbon
- Faceplate Material: Aluminum
- Hardware Material: Titanium
- Stack Height: 42.5mm with length shim / 45.5mm with angle shim
- Torque Spec, Face Plate Upper Bolt: 10Nm, Lower Bolt: 6Nm
- Torque Spec, Steer Tube: 5.5Nm