Bubbly and colorful, our Connection 4 jersey has a new feature this year: a clever eco pocket on each side for your empty wrappings.
We know you will be convinced by the impressive texture of our Airdry fabric. It wicks moisture away efficiently and has a UV SPF of 30. The Connection 4 is the only model of the entire Collection with a relaxed fit. It will have you pedaling on your merry way without having to catch your breath along the way.
- Fit Tech: Relaxed
- Fabric: Airdry®: Enhances airflow - Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisture vapor build-up - Cozza
- Features: Quick-drying - Moisture management - Mesh at side panels - Textured fabric
- Pockets: 3 back pockets with a reflective accent - 2 eco pockets with reflective accents on both side panels
- Seams: Seamless lycra sleeves for a great fit in motion and additional comfort
- Visibility Features: Reflective logos and accents on sides
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.