Affordable, high-performance road endurance shoe.
Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leather.
Asymmetric straps relieve pressure points.
Wider Cleat Adjustment
Expands range for mounting cleats.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- Boa L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustments.
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot
- Lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.