GRIPDRY TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES STABILITY FOR CROSS-TRAINING
Swiftwick FLITE XT is the most technologically advanced cross-training sock ever developed. Engineered to improve stability during fitness activities that require quick lateral transitions, FLITE XT incorporates our GripDry Fiber and AnkleLock Technology. GripDry was developed using an innovative grip fiber to prevent your foot from slipping inside your shoe, but Swiftwick didn't stop there. They blended it with their signature Olefin fiber to wick moisture and keep your feet dry. Then they took it one step further and added AnkleLock Technology, which offers extra support around the ankle during high-intensity training. Take FLITE, stability never felt so good.
- GripDry Fiber prevents slipping inside your shoe
- AnkleLock Technology provides targeted ankle support
- Flex Channels improve range of motion and moisture control
- Medium Cushion and Moderate Compression
- 54% Nylon / 24% Polyester / 19% Olefin / 3% Spandex