$60.95 - $80.95
Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your mountain bike needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger isn’t intimidated. Usage: Cross Country / Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 689g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/High Grip: 762g, Gravity DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 803g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Light/High Grip: 860g, Gravity DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1044g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 835g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1080g, Dual DNA compound
$39.95 - $80.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1040g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 778g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 844g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 1125g, Dual DNA compound
$25.99 - $36.99
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$17.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$12.99 - $18.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$16.49 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$13.49 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$12.49 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$16.49 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$14.99 - $21.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$58.99 - $61.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
With MICHELIN's Pro4 tire, you get a long-wearing race tire with a puncture-resistant layer. A dual-compound tread with a fast-rolling center and softer shoulders offer amazingly sticky cornering. The supple casing ensures a smooth, efficient ride. And, the Pro4's light weight is just the thing for shaving seconds and topping the next hill ahead of the competition.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
One of the favorites of the Pro peloton, Conti's Grand Prix 4000 brings a host of innovations never before seen in the world of bike tires. The tread pattern has been moved to the shoulders to increase traction in the corners. Tread wear indicators show the wear rate of the tire, eliminating guessing. The ultimate improvement is the use of Vectran, a polymer membrane that offers puncture protection and reduces rolling resistance, all at a race-ready weight.
One of the favorites of the Pro peloton, Conti's Grand Prix 4000 S II brings a host of innovations that roll faster with excellent control. The Black Chili rubber compound provides less rolling resistance with better grip, while the tread pattern on the shoulders increases traction through corners. A tough Vectran sub-tread offers exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Upgrade your bike with Continental's Grand Prix Attack and Force tires front and rear. The Attack is specifically engineered for the cornering and braking forces encountered at the front wheel. The Force rear tire boasts a harder, thicker rubber for excellent rolling resistance, traction, and durability. Both tires boast Continental's Black Chili rubber compound for excellent durability and performance, and their Vectran Breaker technology for exceptional puncture protection.
The ultra-fast, semi-slick tread makes the Grand Prix TT a favourite in the race against the clock. When every second counts and every step must transmit the force perfectly, it is on the spot. The quick tyre makes every time trial and triathlon bike a fighting machine. The time specialist scores with low weight and high puncture resistance. A pure race tyre with reduced puncture protection and reduced mileage!
$39.95 - $44.95
The Grand Sport Race encourages peak performance. The perfect blend of high puncture protection, comfort and smooth running makes it the ideal tyre for competitions and tours. Other plus points are maximum cornering grip and durability. The all-rounder is ready for every challenge even the biggest ones.
Page 1 of 2 Next page