$33.95 - $59.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
$39.95 - $80.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1040g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 778g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 844g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 1125g, Dual DNA compound
$25.99 - $36.99
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$14.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
$18.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$15.99 - $18.49
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$12.99 - $18.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$16.49 - $17.49
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$13.49 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
$17.49 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$58.99 - $61.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$65.99 - $86.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
With MICHELIN's Pro4 tire, you get a long-wearing race tire with a puncture-resistant layer. A dual-compound tread with a fast-rolling center and softer shoulders offer amazingly sticky cornering. The supple casing ensures a smooth, efficient ride. And, the Pro4's light weight is just the thing for shaving seconds and topping the next hill ahead of the competition.
Save your outdoor tire for outdoor riding by training on Kurt Kinetic's Trainer Tire. Made by Kenda, this indoor-specific tire is specially formulated for a better grip on the trainer's resistant unit. It's much more durable than a standard tire, and quieter too. Available in a 26-inch and 700c version, it just happens to match the color of your Kinetic trainer.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low. Weight: 23c: 250 grams 25c: 270 grams 28c: 350 grams 32c: 385 grams
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
One of the favorites of the Pro peloton, Conti's Grand Prix 4000 brings a host of innovations never before seen in the world of bike tires. The tread pattern has been moved to the shoulders to increase traction in the corners. Tread wear indicators show the wear rate of the tire, eliminating guessing. The ultimate improvement is the use of Vectran, a polymer membrane that offers puncture protection and reduces rolling resistance, all at a race-ready weight.
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Upgrade your bike with Continental's Grand Prix Attack and Force tires front and rear. The Attack is specifically engineered for the cornering and braking forces encountered at the front wheel. The Force rear tire boasts a harder, thicker rubber for excellent rolling resistance, traction, and durability. Both tires boast Continental's Black Chili rubber compound for excellent durability and performance, and their Vectran Breaker technology for exceptional puncture protection.
Page 1 of 2 Next page